For life-threatening situations or other health emergencies, our round-the-clock Emergency Team is ready to assist you. If necessary, ambulance service may be provided by us or in conjunction with other ambulance service providers.
If you have a medical problem that canâ€™t wait (such as a high fever, stomach ache, or sprain) or an urgent health problem, you can go to either our Out-Patient Department (6:00 am to 10:00 pm) or our ER-OPD (during off-hours). We have a triage nurse in the area available to assist you.
Please note: Care at our Emergency Room, Out-Patient Department, and our ER-OPD is typically provided on a first-come, first-served basis. However, patients who need immediate care will be treated ahead of patients with less serious problems, even if the patients with less serious problems arrived earlier.
We offer the following services:
- Emergency triage
- Medical/ Surgical emergency care
- Pediatric / OB Gyne Emergency
- Orthopedic / Eent Emergency
- Isolation for Communicable Diseases
- Ambulance ServiceÂ (Monday â€“ Saturday 24 hours service; Sunday â€“ from 8: 00 AM â€“ 5:00 PM)
- Homecare Services
- OPD Consultation and treatment
- Well baby care
- DEM Services