Our Hemodialysis Unit is located at 2nd floor of the Hospital. It operates from Mondays to Saturdays, from 6:00 am until 10:00 pm. Our Hemodialysis Unit accommodates patients needing treatment at a reasonable cost. Usually, one procedure runs for about 6 hours thereby allowing us to serve an average of 3 batches per day. The first session is usually scheduled from 6:00 am to 12 nn; the 2nd session is from 11:00 pm until 5:30 pm; and the 3rd session at 4:30 pm until 10:00 pm.
The Hemodialysis Unit is comfortably air-conditioned with 1 television assigned per patient. A specialized team of doctors, nurses and other medical personnel are available around-the-clock.
The Hemodialysis Unit offers the following:
- Hospital-based Facility
- 27 units Hemodialysis Machine
- 1 CRRT Machine (Only Hospital with CRRT Machine in the whole Western Visayas)
- Digital Weighing Scale (for non-ambulatory patients)
- Manual Weighing Scale
- 3 Dialyzer Reprocessing Machines
- Cardiac Monitor with Defibrillator
- Electronic Infusion Pump
- Equipped with High-End Reverse Osmosis System
- Complete Resuscitation Equipment
- With Machines specifically dedicated for Hepa B & C Positive Patients
- With 13 Lazy Boys & 8 Beds for patients comfort.
- Hospital-based services readily available for patients (Medical Supplies, Laboratory, Pharmacy, X-ray, Cardiac Imaging Services)
- Transient dialysis for visitors/vacationers